New enrollments for EFTPS can take up to five business days to process.
The easiest way to pay all your federal taxes
EFTPS? is a free system offered by the U.S. Department of Treasury to pay your federal taxes.
EFTPS? offers ...
Security you can count on
When making your electronic federal tax payment, using three pieces of identification safeguards your privacy and secures your information. The use of your Taxpayer Identification Number (EIN or SSN), Personal Identification Number (PIN) and Internet Password, along with a secure Internet browser, increases your security.?
Convenience at your fingertips
- Schedule payments up to 365 days in advance.
- Make your tax payment from home or office, 24/7.
- Pay your?income, employment, estimated and excise federal tax payments.
- Easily change or cancel scheduled payments.
- Track your payment with email notifications.
- View 15 months of payment history
- Receive help with payments or questions from Customer Service Agents.
Accuracy you can depend on
Immediate acknowledgement of your payment along with your bank statement will confirm payments were made.
How to enroll in EFTPS
Visit EFTPS? or call EFTPS? Customer Service to request an enrollment form:
- 877-333-8292 (Federal Agencies)
- 800-733-4829 (TDD Hearing-Impaired)
- 800-244-4829 (Espa?ol)
Added benefits when using EFTPS
- Option to pay through EFTPS voice response system: 800-555-3453
- Immediate information by using the Frequently Asked Questions feature, “FAQ”
- After you enroll, benefit from using the How To feature (requires enrollment)
- Download EFTPS documents (click again or reload if page says "Session Expired")
More electronic and other payment options on the main payments page